jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Leon, The Profesional. A master Piece!!





There are so many good movies! I think I can’t say what movie it’s my favorite. But I will speak about a movie that I sow reciently and I really love it. It’s named Léon, The Profesional . It’s a french movie directed by Luc Bresson. The principal actors are Jean Reno and Natalie Portman (Natalie Portman looks very young in this film).
The plot It’s really simple, talk about a men who is a great hitman or cleaner. Hhe lives his own life alone in an apartment , do his work, spend his free time nourishing his plant (he describe it as his best friend) and watching old musicals in the cinema . Some day Mathilda, a twelve years old girl, arrive to his life… I will not tell you what happens later, that is not the important.

Really, is not a popular movie but I think it’s a master piece! The characters are so good done; the details of the movie are fantastics and touching . The wonderful of the movie is how it’s made, how the things happens, the rhytm of the movie is perfect and without realize it you are completely involved in the movie.
I recommend it!
This is the link where you can see it online!!!!


3 comentarios:

  1. Thank Fran!! It´s seem to be a great movie; I heard some good comments about it, so now I´m going to watch it! Thanks for the link!
    European cinema is very good! French, Italian, Spanish… Always good art!
    See you in class!
    Greetings,
    Victoria

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree whit yoy Fran, it's a great movie, Jean Reno does a really good job, in general and in this one in particular!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh! this is a really good movie, I saw it once at the TV.
    And your right, Natale Portmant looks very very young.

    Take care !
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar