jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

BBC Learning English...

Visit this website it’s a very interesting and enjoyable way to learn English. I’m really glad to know it. You can practice grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation by different ways.

Personally, today I played in a pronunciation quiz; it has questions about sounds, symbols, similar sound, spelling, pronunciations and listened. I played in the easy level. Finally, the program told me in who items I was failing. After that I visited more quizzes and played crosswords about “flowers and plants”. I thought it could be more easy, but it was really difficult completed the squares. I must admit I gave up and look for others activities in the website. I played “beat the keeper” really I didn’t like so much that quiz, but I laugh very much. Finally, I discovered a category named “community” where you can read English blogs from students who are learning English from around the world. It’s a great way to practice writing informally!

Well, BBC Learning English it's a funny way to practice English. I like the website very much.



http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/language/

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree whit you, this page is very funny because here you have many alternatives to practise your english playing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you have reason in that page you can found any games, but the important is not win the games, the really important is learn the language and this work is more easy if the metodology is funny...
    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Glad you liked it Francisca. I think it is a great tool to practice all the time.

    ResponderEliminar