jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

27/2/ 2010

The night when it happened i was in my home sleeping. I was alone with my parthner in our department in Quinta Normal. We live in 5th floor. That night we went to bed early because Saturday’s evening my sister-in-law was going to get married. When it started to shake, i wake up and say to Pablo –It’s trembling .He said –We have to wait to know if it is a earthquake severe. Just in that moment the movement get more strong, we get out of the bed, and stay together in the door frame. The movement was shocking…Across the window, we can see the sky full of lights like explosions. People out of my department was screaming. It looked like apocalypsis. I thinked the buildind was going to breake down. When the movement stopped, we saw all the things around us was broken or was on the floor: the fridge was in the livingroom,my cloakroom was on the livyng, the corridor was full of rubbles... It was all out of order! Finally we went to see the books-bedroom, finally when we see that all the books was on the floor we we burst out laughing and go to find a cigarrete.

3 comentarios:

  1. Apocalypsis! People were all agitated with the earthquake! Well, who doesn´t anyway!
    A lot of work trying to put in orders your entire apartment! Luckily the building resisted.
    So… I see you in class!
    Greetings,
    Victoria.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!! wow an apocalipsis in your apartament

    well I hope you can sleep more better
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds terrible! I am glad you survived.

    ResponderEliminar