jueves, 1 de julio de 2010

My blogging experience

In this time I will write about my blogging experience. May be sounds weird write about blogging in my own blog, but is the topic for today and I think it could be useful for evaluate the opinion of the students about the way we are learning English.

Well, since the beginning I liked the idea of use one part of the class in write posts in English (maybe I have been prefer use the second part of the class doing it, because it’s a work more funny). Just yesterday I was thinking that I don’t even notice that each class I was writing more words in the posts, I think that it’s very good.

About my experience writing in the blog, in general it was ok. I enjoy it. I think that help me to think more in English and to express myself in this idiom. The topics we had to write about was good delimited and clear, but too sufficiently wide for tackle it from different ways. I think that one of the advantages is that the great majority of the topics were interesting and it was necessary in many occasions take a position about it and develop and argue for do it. Others topics were more descriptive and you just had to relate a situation in particular or talk about important people in your own opinion. Anyway, in all the posts (even in this) I could extend my vocabulary trying to say what I really wanted to express.
Finally was good for me read posts of others classmates, because I learned too doing this: I practice my reading, and I could see other ways to write in English and express topics.

Well, this is my last post in this class
So goodbye everyone!

1 comentario:

  1. Was difficult for me too write about my own blog, but anyway... is a great activity to learn and it wasn`t boring.

    I wish you lucky with the oral test! =)

    ResponderEliminar