jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Backpacking travel: Chiloé and his islands





The summer of 2009 I went in a backpacking travel with 5 friends: Natalia, Pedro, “el Negro”, Gael and Daniela. We wanted travel around Chiloé and know his little islands. I worked all Jaunary to save money, and we started at the beginnings of February. The first place we went was Cucao, we stayed on a camping called “El camping de la abuela”, in this place was staying too the person who now is m boyfriend: Pablo. He went to Chiloé with his friend Nestor. It was camp too many interesting and funny people from different places of Chile. By the nights we make a bonfire and sing, and in the morning we swam in the lake. Well, we stayed like 5 or 6 days in this place. Late, we went to other islands like Lemuy Chonchi, or Achao, we ate “curantos”, we have many adventures, we invented songs, oh yeas we meet Francisco Reyes and shared a glass of wine in a bonfire, etc.



With Pablo, we got to see each other and share in different places of Chiloé. He was traveling with his friend, and I was with my friends, but we reunited in many times and share a lot. He proposed me travel together, but I was not sure if do it or not. When I thought that my travel was finishing (we arrived to Valdivia), I called Pablo and accepted to go with him. I think it was a good decision. Finally we went to Liquñe (5 km. to Argentina) and stayed in a camping for one week or something like that. We got on well with each other. We went to fishing, we did rafting on the trancura’s river, we played guitar. It was really funny.




I think I’ll never forget this vacations!

4 comentarios:

  1. I´m sure this was a great trip for you, beautiful places and a lot of new experiences with people you love.

    Take care, see you ! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi
    maybe you went to the moon's party in cucao , i went there in 2009's summer too , it was so funny (:

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi. It seems that your vacations have been very funny, and you have a lot of adventures..

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also was in island of chiloé and wrote abour this place!
    In chonchi we were in a fair of typical food and my friends ate the typical curanto also...

    We meet!

    ResponderEliminar